Customer Service Specialist Job in Brisbane – Insolvency
About The Customer Service Role
Working together as a close-knit and high-performing team, our Customer Service Officers attend to a wide range of client services and administrative functions for our clients across a range of personal insolvency solutions.
Demonstrating an extremely high level of client care, CSOs attend to the accurate preparation of documentation required for submission of matters to the official regulator. Supported by our administrative team, they obtain and verify the information required to fully comply with DCS Group’s standards and relevant legislation within the timeframes permitted.
You will have a genuine opportunity to help people while earning a secure, starting salary of $52,762 plus super. An extensive training and induction program will be provided.
The Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice and this role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us and be part of a dedicated team helping people during a critical time in their life.
What makes you the Perfect Candidate?
This role will suit an experienced customer service specialist or a para-professional with significant and relevant experience within the financial services, insurance or professional services sector. Here are the essentials:
- Well-developed relationship management skills
- Patience and understanding, with a positive approach
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Driven to exceed work objectives and to delight our customers
- A high level of proficiency with computers and experience in using and navigating multiple systems
- Self-motivated with a strong teamwork focus and orientation towards solutions
- Longevity – we like people to stick around and become part of the family. If you enjoy changing jobs every 12 months, you would not meet the selection criteria.
Criminal history and financial integrity checks will also be completed for the successful candidate. There may also be some numerical and problem solving skills testing undertaken as part of the recruitment process. The successful candidate would need to provide references from direct line managers over the last five years.
If you have all of this and are ready for your next challenge, please click APPLY NOW to send in your resume and cover letter to the DCS Group.