Why we’re proud to work at DCS Group:
DCS Group is a personal insolvency company that has clients Australia wide. Our marketing brand, Debt Mediators Australia, has been operating with great success in Australia for almost 15 years. We have a talented group of 60+ employees and growing. We work hard to ensure our clients receive high-quality service and are very proud of that.
Established in 2001, DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd is a Debt Agreement Administrator licenced under Australian Bankruptcy Laws. We offer a variety of solutions to people who are experiencing serious financial problems.
Our offices are located in Stafford, with free on-site parking available…people are genuinely surprised on what we have on offer.
We have a great workplace culture with a talented group of 60 employees (and growing!). Our team enjoys the facilities of a full kitchen, commercial espresso coffee machines and iPads for their use in the break room. Our annual Christmas ball is a “not to be missed” event to celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
Why you’ll enjoy working at DCS:
- Family owned business
- Large professional offices
- Avoid a lengthy daily commute by working closer to home, outside of the CBD with free onsite parking
- Innovation in daily work practices and in the latest IC&T equipment to optimise both the client’s and employee’s experience.
- Ergonomic workstations
- Welcoming, modern work environment
- Facilities such as kitchen, espresso machines, break room with iPads supplied
- Regular team social events
- Unique, Professional, hardworking, dedicated, reliable, caring, dynamic, collaborative, innovative, growth,
- Pride in having a passionate, customer focused team on board, which has contributed to our significant growth in recent years
- Mentoring and development of our employees to reach their full potential and to be an important part of future success and growth
- Our people are at the heart of every decision we make
- The Insolvency Sector continues to be a very rewarding and challenging career choice and this role is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with us and be part of a dedicated team helping people during a critical time in their life.
Want to be part of our team?Discover our most recent employment opportunities by visiting our Seek profile, or connect with our Linkedin profile to be alerted to new positions in the future.
OPEN POSITIONSSEE MORE JOBS