Client Support Officer Job Vacancy in Brisbane
Established in 2004, DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd is a Debt Agreement Administrator licensed under Australian Bankruptcy Laws. We offer a variety of solutions to people who are experiencing serious financial problems.
Our offices are located in central Stafford, with free on-site parking available. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We have a great workplace culture, with our team enjoying the facilities of a full kitchen and commercial espresso coffee machine with iPads for their use in the break room. Our annual Christmas Ball is a must do event to celebrate all that we have achieved through the year.
To learn more about our company and how we assist our clients, please visit www.debtmediators.com.au.
About the Client Support Officer Role
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for motivated, customer service professionals to join our busy Client Support Team.
Our Client Support Officers perform a variety of tasks in their day-to-day work. Our clients are suffering financial hardship and are applying for relief through an agreement under Commonwealth Government legislation. You will be a point of contact for our clients regarding their payments. From time to time, clients have difficulty maintaining their payments and you will help clients make arrangements to make up missed payments. There is legislated reporting required if a client is not able to catch up missed payments and you will prepare the necessary documentation.
What makes you the Perfect Candidate?
Here are the essentials….
- A passion for customer service! – we are looking for SUPERSTARS with significant work experience in a contact centre who are looking for a long term position.
- A high level of proficiency with computers and database management, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with people in stressful situations and to be non-judgemental – you are their go to person when they are struggling.
- Good financial maths and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills – as a key member of our contact centre, you need to be clearly understood by the client.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
What are we offering?
- A permanent, full-time position.
- A starting salary of $47,028 p.a. plus superannuation.
- Extensive in-house training.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
Please be advised that a criminal record and financial integrity checks will be completed for the successful candidate. There will also be some numerical and problem-solving skills testing undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
If you believe you are a hard worker who loves a challenge and you have the skills to meet our criteria, click APPLY NOW to send in your resume and covering letter.